Our Terms and Conditions
- You are required to provide us with your personal details, including accurate postcode, together with those of the recipient and all necessary payment details. By clicking on the 'Confirm Order' button on the Order Form, you are consenting to be bound by our terms and conditions contained in these Terms and Conditions.
When confirmation of order is received, this is to indicate that we have received your order. It does not indicate that a contract exists between us. We will indicate acceptance of your order, and hence a contract between us, when payment has been processed. We have included this term to protect us in the case that a mistake has been made in pricing, we have inadvertently under-priced goods, or we are no longer able to supply a particular product for some reason. In the case of a change of price, we will always contact you first to ensure that the price is acceptable.
Please telephone if you have an emergency order.
If you require specific flowers please telephone at least 48 hours before delivery is required
- For delivery of flower gifts we will attempt to comply with all delivery time requests but these are not guaranteed. If the flowers have to be delivered by a certain time please contact to add a taxi charge to your order. Wedding and funeral flowers will be delivered by the time requested.
Orders are delivered ONCE. If the recipient is not home the flowers/plant are returned to the shop and a delivery note is left informing them that flowers/plant have tried to be delivered and to collect from the shop.
If a neighbour is home we will try and leave the flowers/plant with them providing they are willing to take responsibility for the delivery.
If the recipient is physically unable to collect their flowers/plant a new delivery date will be arranged with the recipient at Lavenders Grey Florist ltd’s earliest convenience.
Lavenders Grey Florist ltd’s are not responsible for theft or damage of flowers, plants or sundries if left.
We take care of our flowers and ensure freshness and quality at all times.
Tax Charges Orders are inclusive of 20% VAT
Get in touch with us - if you need to contact us, please email us using the link on the store page, alternatively, you can telephone or write to us at either address shown at the top or bottom of this page
- Orders may be amended or cancelled up to 12 hours before the intended delivery date.
- To amend or cancel your order, please contact the Flower Shop from 10am-6pm Monday to friday and 10am-3pm Saturday using the contact details set out below.
- You are entitled to cancel any payment at any time where fraudulent use has been made of your credit or debit card by another person not acting on behalf of you or as your agent and to be re-credited by us to the extent that such sums are not reimbursed by the card issuer in such circumstances
Refunds may occasionally be given at the discretion of the management. Because of the perishable nature of our products you are advised to make any complaint within 1 working day of the delivery of your flowers. We always endeavour to reach an agreement with the recipient for either a replacement or a refund depending upon the nature of the complaint.
Local delivered flowers. Due to the perishable nature of our goods (flower orders) any complaints or refunds will be dealt with on an individual basis. Please call 01782 628999 or email email@example.com with any problems you may have experienced. Lavenders Grey Florist ltd will issue a refund within 7-10 business days of receiving your returned goods.